Sunday, December 21, 2008

THE ONLY SLIGHTLY WONDERFUL WINTER WONDERLAND


For the Ohioans, this 1 to 2 feet of snow is just another day.  To you Californians, the white stuff is called snow.  And please pray for me that I somehow gain the wisdom to explain to my prego wife that this will not impact our trip to the hospital when it's time.  We have had non-stop snow for 2 days, aprximately 1 to 2 feet of snow, and we've had enough of Washington drivers! BUT, freeways are clear and the trip to the hospital is easy.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Marian said...

I am thinking about you guys all the time right now. You're right, Washington drivers are crazy in the snow. Can you believe how much we have gotten? Sure is pretty.

Lansdale said...

ha ha... thats snow? uhh... never saw the stuff... Just kidding. We've gotten quite a bit in the mountains but are still waiting to see a snow fall here. Thinking about you guys. I hope to be up for a visit in late Jan or early Feb. LOVE YOU!